Senior Account Manager
As Senior Account Manager you will be responsible for the day-to-day running of two significant accounts, ensuring projects are delivered to the highest quality and providing exceptional client service.
You will have at least 4 years past experience working in creative agencies and be used to working with planners, producers, online strategists and creatives managing both large and small digital and ATL projects. Your projects are run in an efficient way and you will be confident in assisting with client financial management. Your communication skills are second to none, you are solutions orientated and you are an incredible multi-tasker.
You thrive in a fast paced environment, will be keen to learn, love a challenge and also want to have fun in between.
Sound like you? We’d like to buy you a coffee/tea/whatever you’re in to and have a chat!
Salary guide (depending on experience): $60k – $85k inclusive
Please note for this position we will only consider candidates who are able to work in Australia and who currently possess the correct legal documentation to do so.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Contribute in developing innovative solutions for clients based on project timelines and budgets
- Exceptional time management and communication skills
- The ability to manage multiple clients and project types simultaneously
- Take initiative in driving growth for our clients
- Knowledge of digital media production processes (including but not limited to: information architecture, functional requirements gathering, usability testing and user-experience principles)
- A comprehensive understanding of the creative and web development process