Human Resources Manager (part time)
As our Human Resources Manager you will be responsible for overseeing everything to do with the progression and management of our team.
This will include implementing new policies and process, managing existing procedures (professional development program, flexible work policy, maternity/paternity return to work support policy, annual leave, annual reviews etc) as well as ensuring compliance relating to all Australian employment requirements.
You will have at least 4 years past experience working in a human resources role and be used to working with a diverse team covering many roles. Your communication skills are second to none, you are solutions orientated and you are an incredible multi-tasker.
You thrive in a fast paced team environment, enjoy autonomy, love a challenge and also want to have fun in between. This is a part time role, and the hours are flexible. Exact days/hours can be discussed throughout the interview process.
Sound like you? We’d like to buy you a coffee/tea/whatever you’re in to and have a chat!
Salary guide (depending on experience): $85k inclusive, pro-rata x days/hours per week as agreed.
Please note for this position we will only consider candidates who are able to work in Australia and who currently possess the correct legal documentation to do so.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Certificate or Bachelor Degree in Human Resources or related field
- Advise and coach managers on HR policies and programs including employee relations issues.
- Manage daily departmental operations, business planning and budget development of HR programs.
- Ensure policies, procedures and HR programs are consistently administered, aligned with organizational goals and are in compliance with professional standards, state and federal regulatory requirements and laws.
- Plan, manage and coordinate all human resources initiatives; recruitment, compensation, benefits, training and employee relations of an organization.