As Account Director at Fenton Stephens you will be responsible for leading three of our key accounts. You will manage a multi-disciplinary team to execute creative solutions that drive positive outcomes for clients and growth for the agency.
You will have at least 6 years past experience working in creative agencies and be used to working with planners, producers, online strategists and creatives managing both large and small projects. Your projects are run in an efficient way and you will be confident in planning client financial management. Your communication skills are second to none, you are solutions orientated and you are an incredible multi-tasker.
You want a diverse range of client accounts to keep you interested, will be keen to learn, love a challenge and also want to have fun in between.
Sound like you? We’d like to buy you a coffee/tea/whatever you’re in to and have a chat!
Salary guide (depending on experience): $90-$100k inclusive
Please note for this position we will only consider candidates who are able to work in Australia and who currently possess the correct legal documentation to do so.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Lead the development of creative projects
- Exceptional time management, financial management and communication skills
- The ability to manage multiple clients and project types simultaneously
- Take initiative in driving growth for our clients
- Knowledge of digital media production processes (including but not limited to: information architecture, functional requirements gathering, usability testing and user-experience principles)
- A comprehensive understanding of the creative and digital project management process
- A keen interest in creative strategy and performance
- A basic understanding of performance media and reporting mechanisms