We’re looking for a full-time mid-level/senior PPC Specialist with a diverse range of skills, and a passion for data and performance marketing.
As our PPC Specialist, you will join a growing multidisciplinary team. You will be exposed to a broad range of digital activities beyond PPC, so it will be a great opportunity to enhance your PPC skills as well as expanding your skillset into Marketing Automation, Digital Strategy, Big Data and more.
You will never be bored, with responsibilities across 20+ clients, with most having PPC accounts across Google, YouTube, Bing, Facebook, LinkedIn & Pinterest.
You are inquisitive by nature and thoroughly enjoy doing research and finding better ways to do things is a mandatory skill. We want you to try new things and improve all the time and we promise to give you a fun, fast paced and supportive working environment in which to do so!
- Adwords Certification is highly recommended – unless you’re a gun and can prove it 😊
- Experience with Kenshoo is a bonus
- Experience with Facebook Business Manager, running multiple PPC accounts. We will ask you about how you structure these accounts, and a few other tricky details
- Experience with monthly reporting, interpreting data & finding actionable insights
- High level of experience is requirement for Google Analytics, GAIQ would be a bonus
- Very good with Excel, you will know your index matches from your vlookups. We can (and will!) teach you more in this area and others too
- Experience with WordPress or other basic CMS is a bonus
If this sounds like you, or someone you know, get in touch.
Start date: September 1st 2018 (negotiable)
Salary guide: $60k+ (depending on experience)
Please note – only applications from candidates with full rights to work in Australia will be considered.