Mid-Weight Digital Artworker
As Fenton Stephens’ Digital Artworker, you’ll design and produce a range of digital assets – including animated digital banners, websites, eDMs, social media platforms and occasional software interfaces.
You will work as part of the studio team, in collaboration with the Senior Digital Designer and managed by the Head of Art and Production – ultimately reporting to the Creative Director: Digital & Integrated.
If you’re ready to join us, you will be self-motivated, enjoy working in a team and have high standards regarding creative output.
Skills and Experience required:
- Advertising or design agency experience 5+ years
- Proficiency in Adobe Animate, Photoshop and InDesign essential
- Experience in creating and publishing online display (banner) advertising
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Strong design eye and attention to detail
- Experience in Sketch and InVision
- Experience with CMS and willingness to learn various CMS platforms
- Obsessed with the latest digital design trends
- Working knowledge of basic editing software a bonus
- Ability to work in print media appreciated
If this sounds like you, or someone you know, get in touch.
Start date: ASAP (negotiable)
Salary guide: $65k-$70k (depending on experience)
Please note – only applications from candidates with full rights to work in Australia will be considered.