As Fenton Stephens’ Digital Artworker, you’ll design and produce a range of digital assets – including websites, online banners, eDMs, social media platforms and occasional software interfaces.
You will work as part of the studio team, in collaboration with the Senior Digital Designer and managed by the Head of Art and Production – ultimately reporting to the Creative Director: Digital & Integrated.
If you’re ready to join us, you will be self-motivated, enjoy working in a team and have high standards regarding creative output.
Skills and Experience required:
- Proficiency in online/digital design
- Proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Animate required.
- Experience in creating and publishing online display (banner) advertising
- Advertising or design agency experience preferred
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Experience in Sketch and InVision
- Working knowledge of animation and basic editing software a bonus
- Ability to work in print media appreciated
- Front-end development skills a bonus, knowledge of CMS, HTML 5, Java script and CSS.
If this sounds like you, or someone you know, get in touch.
Start date: ASAP (negotiable)
Salary guide: Midweight (negotiable depending on experience)
Please note – only applications from candidates with full rights to work in Australia will be considered.